Our goal is to Serve God as we Serve others. Men and women working together in the church kitchen produce, with excellence, delicious and nutritious food/beverages to serve our church family and guests.
What We Do
- Prepare and serve food/beverages at church-wide fellowship events and events sponsored by other ministries
- Serve or host memorial/funeral receptions as needed
- Perks Sunday refreshments host
- Bake or cook (training available)
- Create decorations/centerpieces
- Dish washer
- Record events through photography or written articles
Our Recipe for Success
Ingredients: Volunteers, like you!
Method: Hospitality Opportunities
Yield: Serving God as we serve others
Do you love helping others? The Hospitality Ministry invites YOU to join us!
“Do not neglect to show hospitality to strangers, for by doing so, some have entertained angels.”
– Hebrews 13:2
Community Hospitality Director
727.381.2499 ext. 220 | Email