Why does this Ministry exist?
To provide food to people in our church and community who need a little help stretching their food dollars. We are a USDA distribution site and adhere to their requirements. This ministry has been serving others for over 30 years and presently we touch the lives of approximately 3,300 people each year!
What gifts, skills and talents do I need?
Faith, compassion and a friendly smile speak volumes in addition to a non-judgmental attitude. The task requires patience and love for those less fortunate.
- Volunteers collect donated food weekly, sort and store it. Other items are purchased from monetary donations. Once a month helpers distribute the food and assist with the check-in process.
- Donations of non-perishables and/or monies earmarked for Food Pantry are always accepted at the church office.
Director of Congregational Care
(727) 381-2499 x 214 | E-mail
2nd Thursday of each month
10:00am – Noon
Life Enrichment Center – Jerger Hall
Any day of the week
9:00am – 5:00pm
Join us for worship!
- 9:00am Contemporary Service (Sanctuary)
- 10:05am Small Groups
- 11:00am Traditional Service (Sanctuary)
- 8:00am Wed. Morning Worship (Goodwin Chapel)