Our goal is to Serve God as we Serve others. Men and women working together in the church kitchen produce, with excellence, delicious and nutritious food/beverages to serve our church family and guests.
- Prepare and serve food/beverages at church-wide fellowship events and events sponsored by other ministries
- Serve or host memorial/funeral receptions as needed
- Perks Sunday refreshments host
- Bake or cook (training available)
- Create decorations/centerpieces
- Dish washer
- Record events through photography or written articles
Our Recipe for Success – Our Success
Ingredients: Volunteers, like you!
Method: Hospitality Opportunities
Yield: Serving God as we serve others
Do you love helping others? The Hospitality Ministry invites YOU to join us!
Please contact Anita Marshall, Hospitality / Events Coordinator, at 381-2499 ext. 220 to volunteer or for additional information.
“Do not neglect to show hospitality to strangers, for by doing so, some have entertained angels.”
– Hebrews 13:2
Anita Marshall [ Email ]
Community Hospitality Director
(727) 381-2499 x 220