Provides loving, caring support ~ Spiritually, Emotionally and Physically ~ to our Pasadena Community Church members and attendees, as well as to those in our community.
- Assistance – keeping resource books, flyers, brochures up-to-date
- Cards/Phone Calls – staying connected with people
- Funeral Ministry – help to setup/usher/cleanup at Funerals/Memorial Services and assist at the reception following if the family requests it
- Intercessory Prayer – Join us as we pray for our weekly prayer requests either in Goodwin Chapel on Wednesdays at 4:30pm or participate via e-mail
- Knitting Ministries – Prayer shawls, Prayer cloths, baby/cancer caps, afghans
- Membership Care – tracking attendance of members
- Need a Ride/Share a Ride – provide rides to worship/doctor appointments/etc.
- Parish Nurses – a special program through St. Anthony’s Baycare for RN’s to serve our congregation in very specific ways
- Pasadena Gatherings – get-togethers held at local healthcare/retirement residences
- PCC led Support Groups – Care Givers & Grief Support
- Visitation Ministry – various opportunities to visit those who are ill/alone/etc.
Barbara Posey [ Email ]
(727) 381-2499 x 214
Director of Congregational Care