Sunday School & Children’s Church
Sunday Mornings Children’s Church meets during the 9:00am Worship Service on all Sundays, except the first Sunday of each month. Sunday School meets every Sunday from 10:00 – 10:30am.
- First Friday (4th & 5th graders)
- Winter and summer basketball
- Fall and spring tennis
- Vacation Bible School Registration Form
- Halloween Alternative Party
- Easter Egg Celebration
- Preschool and part time 1’s & 2’s
- Elementary Afterschool Program
- Bible presentation (2nd graders)
- Human sexuality class for 5th graders and their parents
- Worship Assistants (3rd – 8th graders)
- Christmas play & dinner
Parent’s Night Out
4th Saturday of each month – 6:00pm – 10:00pm (cost below)
- 1st child $20
- 2nd child $10
- 3rd child $5
For reservations call Angie Hadley
Acolytes bring the light of Christ to light the candles on the altar and take that light back out into the world after worship.
By carrying the symbols of our faith, the acolytes are an important part of our worship services in the sanctuary. The acolytes serve the pastors and the other leaders at both worship services on Sunday mornings – 9am and 11am.
Children have an opportunity to be part of the worship service. They are witnesses for Christ by standing in front of the congregation and lighting the candles. Their acts signify the presence of the Lord in His house.
Programs: 5:30pm – 7:00pm || Choir: 7:00 – 7:30pm
Kids Club / Club 45 is for children in Kindergarten thru 5th grade.
Cost is $15 a month or $5 a night. If you do not join us for dinner,the cost is $6 per month.
We also offer:
Liturgical Dance (3rd – 5th grade)
Chime Choir (3rd – 5th grade)
Bell Choir (K – 2nd grade)
Childcare is available for both Sunday morning services and during the Sunday School hour. Pagers are available. Infants through 4 years of age Hamilton Bldg – 1st floor.
Our Elementary program picks up students from Azalea Elementary, Pasadena Fundamental, Lakeview Fundamental, and Jamerson Elementary. Time runs from 2:00pm-5:45pm and they receive a snack, homework time, centers, and outside time.
Toddlers (12-24 months), Two year olds (24-36 months), and Elementary Aftercare
Goal – To provide a quality program that is age appropriate and nurtures the whole child through their process of growth and development.
Purpose – To offer an opportunity for children to grow, interact and explore in a loving, nurturing, Christian environment.
Mission Statement – PCC is a ministry of Pasadena Community Church. Our program is committed to instilling Christian values and providing a quality early childhood experience.
- Toddlers are two days M/W or T/Th, and closed Fridays.
- Two year olds are M/W/F or T/Th. Hours are 8:30-11:30 a.m., 8:30-12:00, or 8:30-2:00.
- Elementary Aftercare is M-F 2:30-5:45. The program runs from August through May with Summer Camp in June and July.
- $50 Registration Fee; $35 Supply Fee. Elementary only has a $50 Registration Fee.
- Two day program: 8:30-11:30 $148/monthly; 8:30-12:00 $181/monthly; 8:30-2:00 $251/monthly
- Three day program: 8:30-11:30 $230/monthly; 8:30-12:00 $279/monthly; 8:30-2:00 (except on Friday) $337/monthly;
- Elementary is $55 weekly.
Your tuition is due the first day of the month your child is scheduled to attend. You will be responsible for paying the entire month.
Angie Hadley (Children’s Ministry Director )
727- 381-2499 x 206