- We IMPACT gives students the opportunity to be the hands & feet of Christ in our community. The 3rd Wednesday of the Month, IMPACT will be a night of serving. There will be 2 options for students. One service project will be off campus & the other service project on campus. Students will be able to choose between the two. To go off campus, students will need a current notarized PCC permission slip.
Here are a few of the ideas we are working on…
- Off Campus: serving at a Animal Shelter, feeding the homeless, Clothes for Kids thrift store, Bingo at Assisted Livings, Sandpiper
- On campus: Making cards for Veterans & those in nursing homes, crafts that can be given to our home buddies, projects at the church
- MEGA IMPACT is a game night designed for students to bring their friends & provide an opportunity for
students to connect with one another through play. Each month will be a different activity planned by our
Design Team on Sunday mornings. All high school students are welcome to join the Design Team.
Just show up & let your voice be heard!
Sunday, April 2: Confirmation Sunday
Sunday, April 9: SLT Training 11am
Saturday, April 15: Children’s Easter Celebration 11am – 1pm
Saturday, April 15: Easter Breakfast Prep 1pm – 3pm
Sunday, April 16: Easter Breakfast 1st shift 7am – 9am or 9am – 11am
Friday, April 28: Sportsfest Set Up 6:30pm – 8:30pm
Saturday, April 29: Sportsfest 6am – 11am
IMPACT on Wednesday Nights
1st Wednesday MEGA IMPACT (April 5)
2nd Wednesday Small Groups (April 12)
3rd Wednesday WE IMPACT (April 19)
4th Wednesday Small Groups (April 26)
MEGA IMPACT, April 5: After dinner & some free time, we’ll head over to the gym to play some 9 square in the air, basket ball game called Knock Out, and Spoons. There’s something for everyone! Who can you invite?
WE IMPACT, April 19: Off Campus: Sandpiper, we’ll be serving dinner & dessert for the residents at Sandpiper.
On Campus: TBA
*Off Campus project signups begin this Wednesday at MEGA IMPACT. Students can sign up in the Powerhouse.
SPORTSFEST, April 29 6am – 11am: We need all hands on deck for this one!! Parents, please email me if you can help with directing the parking of cars. We have a variety of jobs… so if you have no experience NO WORRIES! J Did I mention you get a FREE t-shirt! J
Warren Willis Summer Camp: Monday, July 10 – Saturday, July 15
- Who: Those completed 3rd grade – completed 12th graders
- Where: Warren Willis Summer Camp, Leesburg, FL
- Cost: student pays $320 & church pays $100*
*scholarships available. Please don’t let cost be the reason you don’t go. Talk to Angie Hadley (Children’s Director) or Kirsten Knox (Youth Director) if cost would be a hardship for your family.
- How do I sign up? Sign up online through the Warren Willis website. A $75 deposit is required to sign up.
Once you do that, email the confirmation to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll put you on our list. Once we receive your confirmation, your balance will be $245 payable to PCC due by Wednesday, May 3.
- Parent’s provide transportation to and from camp.
Join us! Let your voice be heard, share your ideas, and make decisions about IMPACT!
Mission Trip Dates, Location, & Type of Trip
- High School Mission Trip
- Sunday, June 25 – Saturday, July 1
- Blue Ridge, GA
- Home Repair
- Middle School Mission Trip
- Saturday, July 22 – Friday, July 28
- Jacksonville, FL
- Relational Ministry & Home Repair
- Facebook & Instagram: Follow us!
- You can find us on Facebook- iMPACT Youth Ministry
- Instragram- IMPACTpcc
Thank you for trusting in us to guide your student and help them grow in their faith!
Director of Youth Ministries
Pasadena Community Church