- We IMPACT gives students the opportunity to be the hands & feet of Christ in our community. The 3rd Wednesday of the Month, IMPACT will be a night of serving. There will be 2 options for students. One service project will be off campus & the other service project on campus. Students will be able to choose between the two. To go off campus, students will need a current notarized PCC permission slip.
Here are a few of the ideas we are working on…
- Off Campus: serving at a Animal Shelter, feeding the homeless, Clothes for Kids thrift store, Bingo at Assisted Livings, Sandpiper
- On campus: Making cards for Veterans & those in nursing homes, crafts that can be given to our home buddies, projects at the church
- MEGA IMPACT is a game night designed for students to bring their friends & provide an opportunity for
students to connect with one another through play. Each month will be a different activity planned by our
Design Team on Sunday mornings. All high school students are welcome to join the Design Team.
Just show up & let your voice be heard!
- WE IMPACT: Wednesday, March 22:
- NO IMPACT during Spring Break: Wednesday, March 15
- Student Leadership Team: Sunday, March 12 11am – 1pm Students please come with your Youth Sunday assignments completed.
- Confirmation Class: Sundays, March 12, 19, & 26 from 4pm – 6pm. We are about half way through confirmation and have been so impressed with this class! Their desire to learn is inspiring. Confirmands, don’t forget to memorize your verses.
- MEGA IMPACT: GA GA BALL & UNO Tournament this Wednesday, March 8 @ IMPACT, 5:30pm – 7:30pm. MEGA IMPACT is our game night designed for students to invite their friends and to help build relationships through play. Dinner is a Cuban meal… pulled pork, black beans, and yellow rice.
- On Campus Project: Beautification projects on our campus- as we prepare for Easter there are several things around our church that needs attention. We will be pulling weeds in the Prayer Path to help our campus look attractive to our guest on Easter.
- Off Campus Project: This month we will be serving with an UMC organization called F.I.S.H. Their mission is to help get fresh produce to those who are hungry in our community. They receive food from local famers and produce stores and then sort it, clean it, and get it in the hands of those in need. When families are struggling to put food on the table, usually fresh produce is one of the first things to go due to cost. Help those who are hungry in our community to get fresh, delicious, healthy produce at WE IMPACT. The bus will leave at 5:40pm. You can sign up starting this Wednesday, March 8th in the Powerhouse or by texting Kirsten.
- Youth Sunday “Standing Together”, March 26 at both worship services: Our student leadership team has been working hard on getting everything planned for Youth Sunday. If you are interested in being a part of it, we are looking for students to greet, usher, and have a couple speaking parts also. Please text or email Kirsten if you are interested!
- Small Groups @ IMPACT, March 29: Small Groups is our time to gather together in an encouraging community to share about our lives & grow in our faith together. Together we can do so much more!
Warren Willis Summer Camp: Monday, July 10 – Saturday, July 15
- Who: Those completed 3rd grade – completed 12th graders
- Where: Warren Willis Summer Camp, Leesburg, FL
- Cost: student pays $320 & church pays $100*
*scholarships available. Please don’t let cost be the reason you don’t go. Talk to Angie Hadley (Children’s Director) or Kirsten Knox (Youth Director) if cost would be a hardship for your family.
- How do I sign up? Sign up online through the Warren Willis website. A $75 deposit is required to sign up.
Once you do that, email the confirmation to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll put you on our list. Once we receive your confirmation, your balance will be $245 payable to PCC due by Wednesday, May 3.
- Parent’s provide transportation to and from camp.
Join us! Let your voice be heard, share your ideas, and make decisions about IMPACT!
Mission Trip Dates, Location, & Type of Trip
- High School Mission Trip
- Sunday, June 25 – Saturday, July 1
- Blue Ridge, GA
- Home Repair
- Middle School Mission Trip
- Saturday, July 22 – Friday, July 28
- Jacksonville, FL
- Relational Ministry & Home Repair
- Facebook & Instagram: Follow us!
- You can find us on Facebook- iMPACT Youth Ministry
- Instragram- IMPACTpcc
Thank you for trusting in us to guide your student and help them grow in their faith!
Director of Youth Ministries
Pasadena Community Church