- We IMPACT gives students the opportunity to be the hands & feet of Christ in our community. The 3rd Wednesday of the Month, IMPACT will be a night of serving. There will be 2 options for students. One service project will be off campus & the other service project on campus. Students will be able to choose between the two. To go off campus, students will need a current notarized PCC permission slip.
Here are a few of the ideas we are working on…
- Off Campus: serving at a Animal Shelter, feeding the homeless, Clothes for Kids thrift store, Bingo at Assisted Livings, Sandpiper
- On campus: Making cards for Veterans & those in nursing homes, crafts that can be given to our home buddies, projects at the church
- MEGA IMPACT is a game night designed for students to bring their friends & provide an opportunity for
students to connect with one another through play. Each month will be a different activity planned by our
Design Team on Sunday mornings. All high school students are welcome to join the Design Team.
Just show up & let your voice be heard!
Confirmation Class 2017: Join us on the journey to be a member of Pasadena, discover what it means to be a
United Methodist, and learn tools to help you become a lifelong follower of Jesus. Confirmation is open to 8th grade students and older. Classes run Feb 12 – March 26 on Sundays from 4pm – 6pm. Contact Kirsten Knox if you are interested email@example.com or 420-6785.
Class Dates: February 12, 19 and March 5, 12, 19, 26
Confirmation Retreat: Feb. 24 – 26 at Warren Willis Camp in Leesburg, FL www.warrenwilliscamp.org
Warren Willis Summer Camp: Monday, July 10 – Saturday, July 15
- Who: Those completed 3rd grade – completed 12th graders
- Where: Warren Willis Summer Camp, Leesburg, FL
- Cost: student pays $320 & church pays $100*
*scholarships available. Please don’t let cost be the reason you don’t go. Talk to Angie Hadley (Children’s Director) or Kirsten Knox (Youth Director) if cost would be a hardship for your family.
- How do I sign up? Sign up online through the Warren Willis website. A $75 deposit is required to sign up.
Once you do that, email the confirmation to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll put you on our list. Once we receive your confirmation, your balance will be $245 payable to PCC due by Wednesday, May 3.
- Parent’s provide transportation to and from camp.
The Design Team: Our high school small group on Sunday mornings will be functioning as our design team for multiple upcoming events. They will be designing and leading MEGA IMPACTS, WE IMPACTS, and renovations in the Powerhouse. All high schoolers are invited to be a part of this Design Team.
Join us! Let your voice be heard, share your ideas, and make decisions about IMPACT!
FREE DINNER! Dinner on Wednesday nights @ IMPACT will now be free for students! The snack shack will still be open and students can purchase snacks & drinks. Dinner is from 5:30pm – 6pm on Wednesdays during IMPACT. On We IMPACT Wednesdays, we will start serving dinner at 5:15pm and end at 5:45pm for those going off campus.
- Mission Trip Dates, Location, & Type of Trip
- High School Mission Trip
- Sunday, June 25 – Saturday, July 1
- Blue Ridge, GA
- Home Repair
- Middle School Mission Trip
- Saturday, July 22 – Friday, July 28
- Jacksonville, FL
- Relational Ministry & Home Repair
- Facebook & Instagram: Follow us!
- You can find us on Facebook- iMPACT Youth Ministry
- Instragram- IMPACTpcc
Thank you for trusting in us to guide your student and help them grow in their faith!
Director of Youth Ministries
Pasadena Community Church